Welcome to Bigcarding: Discover here the Best carding tutorials and carding, cashout tools.
How does it work?
You start by placing an order with us after you have read the description and terms of the product and you are happy to go ahead.
Placing an order is very simple, simply select the item or service that you are interested in, add to your card then checkout using the crypto.
Why should I trust you with you services?
We appreciate your skepticism there are a lot of scammers/rippers on both clear and dark net.
However, we are professional and legit vendors.
We are professionals in this and we have been doing this for years now with 99% success.
We receive many orders every day from our clients and they always recommend our services to others once they receive their services.
So be rest assured of our legitimacy
Our Guarentee and Promise
On occasion there are delays in shipping and problems with customs for international orders when you buy tangible items.
If packages are lost, damaged or intercepted by customs we will resend a new package.
We try to satisfy all our clients to the best we can but we also require you to be patient with us in times of delay and problems.
We guarantee the safety passage of your package, all our packages are customized and diplomatic sealed packages this means that they are custom free.
We offer triple vacuum seal and stealth package on all orders so it can’t be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers.
We do NOT provide refunds however we do replace your order if there is a failure in delivering.
We do offer camouflage for our packages, we don’t disclose methods in details.
When will we consider a crypto refund?
As a general rule of thumb we always offer replacement of products and our services but in exceptional cases we do offer a full crypto refund minus the crypto fees.
What are the likely scenarios for a crypto refund?
Package was intercepted by custom twice after being insured both times.
Goods/items are damaged and unable to serve the purpose you bought those for.
Items being lost.
Please include any proof if it applies in your case so we can issue a refund as quickly as possible.
Also Note: If we decided to refund, you shall be refunded through the same crypto you paid for your services/items.
How canI pay here?
When shopping online the conventional payment methods are PayPal, Stripe or Credit Cards but here however, we are not a conventional online shop; to protect our and our users identity we accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
Currently you can pay with the following crypto currencies on our site:
What exactly is a cryptocurrency?
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency designed to work as a medium of exchange.
It uses cryptography to secure and verify transactions as well as to control the creation of new units of a particular cryptocurrency.
Essentially, cryptocurrencies are limited entries in a database that no one can change unless specific conditions are fulfilled.
With this approach cryptocurrencies do not rely on central banks or trusted third parties to verify transactions.
Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and run by a network of computers instead of a single person or a company.
The money you own is stored in a digital wallet you keep in the cloud or offline on a PC and can be sent to someone via a computer or a mobile device like a smartphone.
Each transaction is recorded in what is called a blockchain that is publicly available to all currency holders.
What is the difference between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin?
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin are all cryptocurrencies, let us have a look at the differences and advantages.
The cryptocurrency Bitcoin was created in 2009 by a programmer or group of programmers using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.
Each bitcoin can be broken into fractional units, with up to eight decimal places of precision.
For example, if one bitcoin is worth $1,000, and you need to pay for a $20 item, then you would send 0.02 bitcoins (abbreviated BTC).
All information is transparent and details of every financial transaction involving Bitcoin are available on a public “ledger” known as the blockchain, for everyone to see.
While personal information is not visible, you can see what amount was transferred, and what Bitcoin address it was sent to.
This makes it easy to verify transactions, and makes it impossible for Bitcoin to be manipulated by any person, organization, or government.
As all information is available to the public, there is a need to obfuscate the journey of your transactions by tumbling your coins.
Launched in 2015, Ethereum is an open-source, blockchain-based, decentralized software platform used for its own cryptocurrency, ether.
Ethereum is not just a platform but also a programming language (Turing complete) running on a blockchain, helping developers to build and publish distributed applications.
a) Etherium is an open-source computing platform and operating system.
b) Is also has its own associated cryptocurrency, ether.
c) One of the big projects around Ethereum is Microsoft’s partnership with ConsenSys.
The applications run on Ethereum are run on a platform-specific cryptographic token, ether.
During 2014, Ethereum had launched a pre-sale for ether which had received an overwhelming response.
Ether is like a vehicle for moving around on the Ethereum platform and is mostly sought by developers looking to develop and run applications inside Ethereum.
Ether is used broadly for two purposes: it is traded as a digital currency exchange like other cryptocurrencies, and it is used inside Ethereum to run applications and even to monetize work.
Litecoin advertises itself as a “cryptocurrency for payments based on blockchain technology.”
Its primary focus is to act as a medium for transacting payments without a bank or other third-party intermediary.
Litecoin uses a very similar technology to Bitcoin, but with the ability to conduct transactions faster than Bitcoin.
How much faster?
According to Litecoin, it takes two-and-a-half minutes to “process a block” compared to Bitcoin’s ten, making the currency four times faster than bitcoin. The tradeoff is that a transaction done in litecoins may not be as secure as a transaction done in bitcoins.
What are wallets and addresses?
People who wish to hold and spend Bitcoin, Litecoin or Monero must create a wallet, which stores the information needed to complete transactions.
The coins themselves remain a part of the blockchain, but your wallet contains the information necessary to access and use your own coins.
To send coins to someone else you need to know an address where you can send the coins to.
This is something similar to a bank account number, this address belongs to the wallet of the person you want to send the coins.
If you now send the coins to the address, they will appear in the recipient’s wallet, the same process applies when someone sends coins to your address.
How Payments work on our site?
Our payment process is very simple.
When you order on our site we first take a look at fulfilling your order ourselves, if you are not located near us we will get one of our trusted suppliers to ship the order to you and provide us with the necessary details such as tracking which we can then pass onto you.
In cases where we use our trusted partners to process your order that does not mean you will be getting any less quality of service from us.
In the event of a problem we will always be your point of contact and resolve any problem by taking appropriate action.
Why don’t you withdraw yourself?
Of course, we are withdrawing for ourselves. But we can’t cash a lot of money in a small town because it’s dangerous. It is also very dangerous to cooperate with agents in other cities, as they may be police officers. It is easier and safer for us to handle the sale. We also believe in Bitcoin and hope to get rich from it.
- We will NOT be responsible after you receive funds in your Paypal, Venmo, Cashapp accounts if it gets limited for being new or unverified.
- We will NOT be responsible for Paypal, Venmo, Cashapp funds under review for the same reason explained above.
- In general, we will NOT be responsible for any account limitations on the client-side in the case where the account is provided by the client, it is your responsibility to know the limits of your account.
- We will RESEND FUND that was chargeback/reversed ONLY within the first 96 hours of you receiving funds/transfers, 4 days is plenty of time for you to move or withdraw funds, after the 4 days we will NOT be responsible if the funds are reversed due to a chargeback.
- We need clear and visible “VIDEO PROOF” showing the chargeback/reversal of funds along with the transaction history of the transfer.
- There will be NO replacement transfer on accounts, if they get limited because you’re too lazy and did not bother using SOCKS5.
- There will be NO replacement of account if funds were successfully cashed out, its common sense after cashing out the account will be burned automatically after a few days as soon as the chargeback is initiated.
- If you try to scam us by lying to us or manipulating videos/screenshots in any way you will be banned from future use of our services, this is a straightforward business you enable us to make $ we return the favor by enabling you to make $$$.
- We are running a fair shop and ideally, we would like to run this as long as we possibly can, having said that, all refunds are at our discretion, we will always make fair decisions.
- When you place the order with us and provide us with your specified details, please review your own email details before sending them to us, you can NOT change the details after sending them to us while we are working on delivering your order.
- Do NOT contact us asking for Partnerships, we will ban you instantly.
- Do not contact us asking for ‘TEST’ or “Free Money” we will ban you instantly, it takes money to make money if you are not willing to spend $ to make $$$ sadly we are not the right fit for you please look elsewhere.
- We will NOT responsible for you getting your bank drop BLOCKED, if we sell you a bank drop for the US and you login from Australia the bank drop will be killed instantly or trigger security measures such as POI/POA request that will not be possible to pass.
- When buying CC info you have 120 mins (if you buy more than one that will be 120 minutes X CARD-AMOUNT) to ask for a replacement if the card is dead/decline, considering you have used all the precautionary measures on your side.
- When asking for CC replacement you will show us video proof of card decline or dead.
- When we will send you a CC replacement we will accompany that with a Screenshot proof of the second card being alive.
- Venmo and Cashapp transfers have only 1 replacement if funds are frozen or chargeback within our guaranteed timeframe, everything we sell we do ourself the reason we sell is that we have more a lot of supply and we have partnered with vendors who also have a lot of quality stuff to offer.
- We need clear and visible VIDEO PROOF of the chargeback/frozen/reversed funds for CashApp and Venmo transfers.
- It’s NOT always possible to cancel an order if it is already being processed.
- Do NOT make an order if you do not intend to pay for it. Making an order and not paying for it will get you banned from using our services.
- All orders are to be paid within 60 minutes, our system will automatically cancel your order after 1 hour if no payment is made.
- We accept BITCOIN, LITECOIN & MONERO as our form of payment at this moment.
- Contact us ONLY if you have any serious questions and we will be happy to answer them, do NOT contact us with silly generic questions that are so obvious that we didn’t even bother putting them on our site if you contacted us and did not receive a reply you can take a hint that your questions were not worth replying to.
PLEASE NOTE: These terms above are by no means exhaustive, we can take action outside of our terms if we feel it right to do so. This is a fair shop for everyone to come and make $$$ while we also make $ in the process.
We welcome everyone, especially our loyal customer base on our site.